Tuesday, August 18

Dofollow Cool On Its Way!

Welcome to Dofollow Cool! How to start a blog with valuable dofollow links in comments. And why to start a dofollow blog! Read on!



I started the blog DofollowCool.blogspot.com because I feel there is value in dofollow blogs, forums, search engines. It's all about encouraging meaningful conversation on the internet. This will be a blog with tips, tricks, and collections of useful information on how to get your voice heard in the blogosphere. On how to drive targeted traffic to your own blog and website. Enabling dofollow comments is a big part of it. By setting my commenter's links to dofollow, I am sending a message to them: I appreciate your input. I appreciate your contribution to this post and this blog. I trust you will read the post before commenting. I trust you will not leave a comment just for the sake of getting a valuable backlink. I trust that you understand that there is value in maybe small but definitely meaningful information exchanges through comments. I trust you won't abuse my trust.

So, dear visitors, the comments in this blog are set to Dofollow. I will prove here that Dofollow is Cool!

If you have a blog, I challenge you to set your blog to dofollow. You'll get more comments. Your blog will flourish. And for an occasional attempt of abuse, there is always comment moderation.

Go ahead, check out the details on setting a blogger to dofollow, and just do it! Or, share your thoughts about setting your blog coments to dofollow with me in a comment below. You are getting a valuable dofollow link in return for your thoughtful comments.

8 comments:

Resume Templates said...

Dofollow is really cool! i have my blogs, and all of them are do follow

Anonymous said...

So how DO you set Blogger comments to dofollow????

Disclosure said...

Hey Anonymous, Good question! Since you are talking about Blogger, you are in the right place. Just Look for the "Turn This Very Blog Into DOfollow Because DOfollow..." title in the archive. There are step-by-step direction waiting on you!

real estate seo company said...

Do Follow is useful but unless you control it – you will get abusers...DoFollow blog's is definitely good for the blog sites since there will be fewer outgoing links and therefore less “link bleed”, that leads to better Google page rank. Sounds interesting and cool...It would also avoid spammers that visit a blog site.

Sites Like Youtube said...

Saying thanks will not very soon be adequate, for the exceptional precision in your lettering. I will accurate away grab your RSS give food to exist in side by side of any up comings.

Krizia Carmelle said...

i just set up my blog to do follow... i think this trick is really cool especially in gaining valuable backlinks....

hedging plants said...

Very nice post! keep it up

permanent backlinks said...

Follow-up useful, but unless you are in control – you'll get users …DoFollow blog is really good blog sites, because there is less outgoing links and therefore less "link" which leads to a better Google page rank. Sounds interesting and cool …It also would prevent spammers who visit a site blog.

Post a Comment

This is a DoFollow blog. Comments that contribute nothing will be deleted. Keyword exchange: If you are placing your keywords in the Name field I request that you read the post and place my keywords from the post title or text in your comment.